Andro Dunos II
It’s time to bring out your good old battle ship in ANDRO DUNOS 2!
The sequel of the famous Shoot’em up from the Visco studio is back, 30 years after the first opus, released exclusively on Neo-Geo MVS and Neo-Geo AES in 1992 . It’s time to bring out your good old battle ship in ANDRO DUNOS 2!
Andro Dunos (アンドロデュノス, in Japanese) is a horizontal scrolling arcade game of the shoot ’em up (shmup) family
- The direct sequel to one of the most famous shmup from 1990s : Andro Dunos!
- An epic side-scrolling space journey awaits you in Andro Dunos 2!
- Fight and explode hundred of spaceships thanks to various weapons such as laser, hawk… or even homing missiles!
- Recover power ups by killing enemies.
- Music composed by Allister Brimble (Alien Breed, Body Blows, Project-X, Colonization, Driver or Superfrog).
Many special editions :
- Limited Edition: FuturePak + Game
- MVS Edition: Game + Arcade headband + OST on CD + Reproduction cardboard box MVS + empty MVS cartridge box as a box for the game + art work + instructions manual.
- PixelHeart Edition: Alternative coverart – Limited to 1000 copies!
Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, Xbox One
|Publisher / Developper||
Just For Games