Andro Dunos II
It’s time to bring out your good old battle ship in ANDRO DUNOS 2?
Available now (PS4/PC/SWITCH)! PS4, Dreamcast and collectors retail versions & Xbox digital version are on the way.
The sequel of the famous Shoot’em up from the Visco studio is back, 30 years after the first opus, released exclusively on Neo-Geo MVS and Neo-Geo AES in 1992 . It’s time to bring out your good old battle ship in ANDRO DUNOS 2!
Andro Dunos (アンドロデュノス, in Japanese) is a horizontal scrolling arcade game of the shoot ’em up (shmup) family
- The direct sequel to one of the most famous shmup from 1990s : Andro Dunos!
- An epic side-scrolling space journey awaits you in Andro Dunos 2!
- Fight and explode hundred of spaceships thanks to various weapons such as laser, hawk… or even homing missiles!
- Recover power ups by killing enemies.
- Music composed by Allister Brimble (Alien Breed, Body Blows, Project-X, Colonization, Driver or Superfrog).
Many special editions :
- Limited Edition (PS4/SWITCH) : FuturePak + Game
- MVS Edition (PS4/SWITCH) : Game + Arcade headband + OST on CD + Reproduction cardboard box MVS + empty MVS cartridge box as a box for the game + art work + instructions manual.
- PixelHeart Edition : Alternative coverart – Limited to 1000 copies!
Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, Xbox One
|Publisher / Developper||
Just For Games